Movie Pilot is a digital entertainment magazine, powered by fans.
Our creator platform creators.co is the backbone of our three digital magazines, Movie Pilot (TV&Movies), Now Loading (Gaming) and Champions (Mixed Martial Arts). 35 staff writers and over 50,000 creators use creators.co to produce 300-500 articles and videos about their favorite pop cultural topics every day.
We find the best of that content and curate a 24/7 fan-centric digital magazine that celebrates pop-culture, creators, fan conversations and most importantly: fandom itself. On our websites, on social media and on LIVE video.
We believe that our hybrid model: being a creator platform & a curated publisher - is the future of digital magazine publishing. 15M monthly US uniques on our websites, 33M social followers, 50+M monthly articles reads and 100+M monthly video views show us, that we are moving in the right direction.
Our audience is highly engaged, 80% Millennials, 85% on mobile devices.
Our HQ is in Venice Beach, Los Angeles. We currently have 85 employees.
We’re looking for a hustler to join our sales team in Los Angeles. You will help to ramp up our direct sales revenues and build strong, long-term relationships with agencies and advertisers. You will be developing and selling unique advertising products including high impact display, custom content, fanzines and influencer marketing campaigns for clients in Entertainment, Gaming, CPG, QSR, Travel and Consumer Electronics.
- Generate revenue from a defined list of digital agencies and their clients
- Create and develop media programs that are impactful and deliver great results
- Create and develop great custom content campaigns, influencer activations, event sponsorhips, etc.
- Leverage your personal contacts at agencies and clients to find shortcuts breaking business and build valuable long-term relationships
We’d love to talk to you if you …
- Have 3-5 years of digital sales experience at a publisher or agency
- Love to hustle for a great, young company, connecting brands with their fans while re-inventing magazine publishing
- Have a track record of exceeding revenues goals
- Have a very strong personal network with agencies and clients on the West Coast
- Have some start-up experience and enjoy scrappy environments
- Like closing more than talking: would enjoy being an evangelist for Movie Pilot and networking without fear nor mercy
- A rewarding career with continuous growth opportunities in a performance-driven culture
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Full Healthcare
- 20 Days Paid Vacation
- MacBook Air
- Venice Beach!