Motion Graphics Animator
ABOUT MOVIE PILOT
Movie Pilot is a fan-centric entertainment website for millennials. It is the world’s largest movie community, connecting millions of fans via shareable content and social media. Movie Pilot offers passionate fans distribution to the millions, giving a voice to pop culture's next wave of influencers and tastemakers.
As the first totally fan-centric publisher, we're building something new here, so you need to be ready to take on new challenges and leave behind preconceptions about how things are done.
We create content that people feel compelled to talk about. Whether it’s based on today’s news, current events, celebs, movies or TV, we want to create content that gets people involved in the discussion.
Movie Pilot has a fast moving video team that always aims to stay at the forefront of social video and we are looking for a motion graphics animator that will help us along the way. You will be working with producers and designers to create strongly branded video content and animated visualizations.
Our ideal candidate will not only have previous experience in a similar role, but will also be interested in the latest motion graphic styles that are trending online.
You will be working with a variety of departments, so it's vital that you are happy working within a team. And be prepared to throw ideas around, try new things and constantly help each other grow and improve.
- Create professional motion graphics and animations as part of a video production workflow.
- Create unique motion graphics to brand videos series.
- Create animations and graphics to visualize scripts.
- Be willing to work independently and as a team to ensure all delivery deadlines are met.
- Keep up to date with trending video styles across social media platforms
- Creatively contributing to your team. We don’t operate in a bubble, but regularly communicate with one another to generate ideas, hone our skills and create a sense of community.
- You have experience creating motion graphics and basic animation for online videos.
- You are proficient with adobe suite; primarily After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Basic video and sound editing skills are an advantage.
- A fan knowledge in anything from superheroes to celebrity gossip, horror movies to current TV shows (tell us about your fandom in the application!)
- You are able to work within the EU with no restrictions for a minimum of three months.
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Paid vacation leave
- As much fresh fruit and Club-Mate as you can consume
- Mario Kart tournaments!