Freelance Advertising Engineer
Moviepilot is a fan-centric entertainment website, connecting millions of fans with the entertainment content they love. We’re a mobile first, social publishing company that reaches on average 25 million unique monthly visitors, with an engaged Facebook base of 30 million. We work closely with studios like 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Lionsgate and Focus, and recently received a large round of funding to help us continue to grow and expand.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer or a Web Developer who specializes in implementing and maintaining advanced advertising technology. Our verticals feature cutting edge developments in the online advertising industry, such as Header Bidding and Skippable Pre-Roll campaigns. An ideal candidate for this role understands the programmatic landscape and follows the ethos of making the most amount of money by showing the least amount of ads.
This position entails a lot of problem-solving instincts and it’s best catered to someone who likes to tinker with code. And we’d love it if you’re the scrappy type, used to thinking quickly and hunting down the information you need to complete a task.
We need help with the following:
- Implementing code for Display, Video, In-Image and Native campaigns
- Managing latency and technical delivery of the above campaigns
- Working with Direct Sales to administer rich media campaigns
- Setting up new templates in Google DFP
- Rolling out new ad units from Google DFP
- Ingesting key variables into Google DFP
- Proficiency in Mobile advertising
- Experience with Google DFP and GPT.JS Tags
- Knowledge of digital advertising products and ad units
- Ability to learn new advertising standards and technologies
- A rewarding career with continuous growth opportunities in a performance-driven culture
- Working with a highly motivated and skilled young team
- Venice Beach!